Healthcare Director / Director of Nursing
Company: Highgate Senior Living
Posted on: July 31, 2022
LOVE YOUR WORK. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Licensed nurse with elder care experience sought to oversee and
manage resident assessments, medication program and supervision of
day-to-day nursing activities. Highgate prides itself in providing
professional, trustworthy care to our cherished residents.
Responsibilities range from basic medical assistance to highly
complex care for those with physical and/or cognitive impairments.
Compassion for seniors a must!
A community, not a facility. As thought leaders in the industry, we
take a positive, holistic approach to senior care and encourage
independence, as people are happiest when they can make their own
choices. We provide opportunities for physical activity, social
engagement, intellectual stimulation, spiritual involvement, and
fun. We treat our residents and our team members like family.
* A beautiful, friendly work environment
* The opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life of
our very special residents
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* A stable schedule
* Room for professional growth and development
* Benefits including medical, dental, short- and long-term
disability and life insurance, sick/vacation pay, holiday pay,
tuition assistance, paid maternity/paternity leave, paid
bereavement, and matching 401 (k)
* 21+ years of age
* Current nursing license
* Ability to deliver and supervise resident care, based on ASP
* Ability to perform duties in accordance with state and federal
regulations and Highgate Senior Living policies and procedures
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Current (or obtain) CPR and First Aid certification
* Current TB test
* Health screening and fingerprinting (California only)
* Negative criminal record/background statement
* Ability to see, hear, sit, stand, bend, lift, and move
continuously during work hours
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Meet all criteria as required by state and local licensing
* Basic computer and email skills
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
* Good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
Keywords: Highgate Senior Living, Bozeman , Healthcare Director / Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!