Assistant General Manager
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 9, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentTeddy Roosevelt had it right;
Yellowstone National Park is all about recreation, and the gateway
communities of West Yellowstone and Gardiner offer the perfect base
camp locations to access the adventure in and around this western
wonderland.When it comes to Yellowstone, there's no bad time to go
exploring. Hiking, biking, sightseeing, and scenic drives are
always in season. In the warmer months and cooler months,
Yellowstone Vacation Tours offers special tours and activities.The
Opportunity T he Assistant General Manager assists in establishing
and implementing current and long-range objectives, plans and
policies, capital plans, and financial goals in regards to the
Yellowstone Vacation Tour operations in West Yellowstone. Overall
responsibility, for directing and coordinating, all aspect of the
Front Desk, Guest relations, maintenance, tours, and all other
operations for Yellowstone Vacation tours. Ensures compliance with
Company's Customer Service Standards and all applicable Operational
Standards. Monitors, directs, and supervises the daily operations.
- Responsible for all scheduling, training, and development of
all associates and assisting the General Manager with all
- Maintains all Yellowstone Vacation Tours and Delaware North
policy standards, culture of accountability and responsibility, and
holds individuals accountable for such.
- Give Guides structure, operational standards, and hold them
- Research and development of new policies, procedures, and
control policies that elevate service standards and accountability
- Maintain physical condition of facilities.
- Directly supervises associates including scheduling, training,
assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and
- Handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality
- Directs daily activities of the Front Desk, maintenance shop,
Guides, analyzes and organizes operations and procedures, ensures
operations are in compliance with company policies and
- Addresses guest and associates complaints and resolves
problems, responds to guest inquiries.
- Addresses and works closely with the National Park Service,
being the lead liaison.
- Ensure Compliance with all National Park Service contracts and
Department of Transportation requirements.
- Directs, implements and maintains a service and management
philosophy that serves as a guide to respective associates.
- Facilitates special projects as directed by the General
- Serves as a resource to and provides solutions to, direct
report supervisors and associates.
- Assist the General Manager with Capital project and
- Assist the Marking department with input into marketing
- All other duties as assigned Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- 5 years' experience in a customer service setting.
- Maintenance background proffered.
- Experience in inventory management, basic marketing skills
- Ability to supervise others, problem solving skills, and
ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Reservation experience preferred
- Strong communication and advanced customer service skills Who
We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs
family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment
venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and
restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee
associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest
at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually.
Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty
retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn
more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .All
applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.#LI-SG1
Keywords: Delaware North, Bozeman , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!