Director, Product Marketing
Company: FreeAgent CRM
Posted on: January 31, 2019
Grow with us.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Marketer to define and drive the vision for delivering tailored and relevant vertical CRM experiences for small businesses. This role will play an integral part in creating and implementing FreeAgent CRM's vertical marketing plan.
Role and Responsibilities
- Define 12-month rolling marketing plan and communicate monthly progress against target goals.
- Build positioning for each of FreeAgent's target verticals (e.g. Auto, Insurance, etc.) and collaborate with the content marketing team on messaging and campaign assets.
- Identify strategic partnerships and business development opportunities to generate brand awareness and leads.
- Create unique and differentiated product experiences for each vertical leveraging the power of the FreeAgent platform (e.g. workflows, automations, email templates, terminology, etc).
- Qualify, develop, and amplify differentiated customer stories in collaboration with content marketing and campaigns team.
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition channels.
- Increase brand awareness via digital channels in coordination with SEO, advertising, social, and campaigns teams.
- Build out low touch-high volume marketing program for sales team with the head of sales (e.g. webinars, virtual communities, etc.).
- Advocate for the prioritization of impactful features on the engineering roadmap and key resource commitments among cross-functional teams.
- Interact with company executives to provide domain expertise, build product vision for new verticals, and report on customer experience feedback.
- Have expert knowledge of the field, including competitive and 3rd party products and competitor strategy and privacy-focused product approaches.
- 5-7 years in Product Marketing or Product Management role
- Experience in the CRM space or adjacent areas with background in SaaS
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Experience developing content (Blogs, Email Marketing, Press Releases)
- Ability to become fluent in technical concepts and explain to non-technical stakeholders
- Thrives in highly collaborative projects, effective at building consensus
- Ability to handle high stakes decisions with ease
- Exceptionally quick learner and a natural researcher
- Background in data analysis is a big plus (i.e. - Conversion Rate & Usage Analytics, etc)
- A terrific sense of humor
A great fit for the role will also:
- Resonate with our company values and be passionate about championing small business success
- Be energized by a fast-paced startup environment and the chance to build processes from the ground up
- Have a team-oriented nature with the ability and desire to pick up slack where it's needed - FreeAgents are actually total team players.
Keywords: FreeAgent CRM, Bozeman , Director, Product Marketing, Executive , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Executive Jobs
Description: Panda Express managers can have the opportunity to embody an entrepreneurial spirit while learning from a very hands-on and fast-paced environment. As a General Manager, you will be in charge of a 1-2 (more...)
Company: Panda Express
Posted on: 01/27/2019
Current College Students - In-Store Management Executive Internship (Minneapolis, MN)
Description: One of the world's leading and most recognized brands comes to life in our stores, where guests are still captivated by everything that made them fall in love with Target. Our approximately 1800 locations (more...)
Posted on: 02/17/2019
Director of Operations - Own a Franchise
Description: Directors of Operations: Make
Company: Franchise Career Advisors
Posted on: 02/21/2019
Parks Planning & Development Manager, Police Officer, Senior Plans Examiner, City Service Worker
Description: Professional Help Wanted: 13 br As a City of Bozeman employee, you will be part of a team that is committed to impacting serving the community. 13 br Join us at the City of Bozeman, the Most (more...)
Company: City of Bozeman
Posted on: 02/9/2019
STORE ASSISTANT MANAGER
Description: Store Assistant Manager Job Description Summary Basic Statement of Functions Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. (more...)
Company: Town Pump
Posted on: 02/19/2019
Senior Engineer / Branch Manager, Project Engineers, GIS
Description: Water Environmental TECHNOLOGIES Join our Team Water Environmental Technologies WET is a 100 employee-owned, full-service civil and environmental engineering consulting firm that provides solutions
Company: WATER & ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLGIES
Posted on: 01/29/2019
Outside Sales/Route Sales Manager - Full Training
Description: Build a Great Career and a Great Life. Sales job title: Outside Sales/Route Sales Manager - Full Training Feel the freedom independence of managing your own protected route selling our National brands. (more...)
Company: Mac Tools
Posted on: 02/16/2019
Current College Students - Business Management Summer Intern
Description: Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Business Management
Company: Enterprise Holdings
Posted on: 02/5/2019
Description: There couldn't be a better time to join our growing, thriving company br br At Hobby Lobby, we
Company: Hobby Lobby
Posted on: 02/22/2019
Director of Business Development - Own a Franchise
Description: Director of Business Development:
Company: Franchise Career Advisors
Posted on: 01/30/2019