Posted on: March 14, 2023
General Managers are responsible for meeting studio sales goals,
membership renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning
with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time
riders) and securing member referrals. Under the management of a
Franchise Owner and with the support of a CycleBar Experience team,
General Managers must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas
of the business. General Managers must have the ability to build
lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order
build a strong ambassadorship and retain members. The General
Manager is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling
energetic communal experience. Requirement:
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software. Duties:
- Lead Generation
- Strategically engage in marketing efforts to generate leads for
- Lead Management
- Following the LASER process in order to convert Leads to
- New member acquisition and converting non-members to
- Membership and Rider Relations
- Build rapport and lasting relationships all members
- Retain existing members and engage with them in a way that
- Handle all Rider concerns with a solutions-focused attitude in
a timely manner
- CBX Team
- Hire and train new CBX Team Members
- Manage CBX schedule
- Supervise CBX Team Performance and Drive Results
- Collaborate with Studio Owner to set monthly, weekly, and daily
- Conduct pre-planning on a monthly/quarterly basis to ensure
financial targets are met
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Ensure all technology is working and submit trouble tickets
- This position offers competitive base + bonuses; based on
experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at Studio
- (Can enter in any other benefits or stipends that your offer
may include) Company Overview: CycleBar is the world's first and
only Premium Indoor Cycling--- franchise. We offer concierge-level
service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert
environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive,
inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all
ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness
journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive
your senses. Apply for General Manager First name (required) Last
name (required) Email address (required) Phone number (required) I
would like to receive updates about my application via SMS Address
(optional) City (optional) State/Province Were you referred by
anyone? (optional) Yes No Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf,
.doc, and .docx file types are accepted. ATTACH FILE Please contact
us if you would like to better understand our data collection and
Keywords: Hireology, Bozeman , General Manager, Executive , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...