Hotel Manager - Kimpton Armory Hotel Bozeman
Company: Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
Posted on: January 27, 2023
HOTEL MANAGER670180 JOB DESCRIPTION REVISED DATE: 12/2019FLSA
STATUS: EXEMPTSUMMARY: The Hotel Manager is responsible for
providing luxury quality guest service within the guidelines
specified by the hotel management. Leads all operations
departments, (Housekeeping, Front Desk, PBX, Concierge, Bell, Door,
Valet Services, Property Operations and Maintenance, Banquets,
Restaurant and Bar, and Night Audit etc.).ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Assists General Manager in directing and overseeing all
operations ensuring and setting a level of guest service consistent
with luxury hospitality.
- Assist General Manager with managing the financial expenses of
hotel operations, ensuring that all expenses stay within
- Assist General Manager with identifying capital needs and
maintaining the overall condition of the hotel.
- Assists with reservations and guest inquiries, when
- Create and innovate guest satisfaction programs for all
- Assists with day to day operations of the hotel and provides
support for staff when needed.
- Reviews schedules for operations departments.
- In collaboration with the department managers, youll provide
support for the staff by making sure all company standards are met,
employees are trained properly, and ensuring company culture and
programs are supported and encouraged.
- Monitor and maintain property interfaces.
- Responsible for the training and Performance Management of
- Works closely with other hotel departments such as Finance,
Sales and Marketing, and Revenue Management to ensure that all
guest needs and financial requirements are met.SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years operations management experience in luxury
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and
people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively
- Experience with Opera and Microsoft Office Suite is
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends and
holidays.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or
Experience: Minimum 5 years operations management experience in
luxury hospitality. Bachelors degree is preferred.Language Skills:
Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and
professionally with other business departments, guests, and
vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations
and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
professionalism.Physical Demands: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is constantly required to reach, use a
keyboard, dial, sit, stand, walk, see, hear, write, and speak. The
employee is frequently required to bend, push, pull, handle (hold,
grasp, turn, or otherwise work with the hand or hands), and finger
(picking, pinching, fine manipulation). The employee is
occasionally required to crouch, kneel, climb ladders and stairs,
and balance. The employee is minimally required to squat, twist,
stretch, and collate/file. The employee is frequently required to
lift and/or move 10- 50lbs and is minimally required to move up to
75lbs.Mental Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is constantly required to produce detailed work, use
reasoning skills, verbal and written communication, have customer
contact, and handle multiple concurrent tasks and constant
interruptions. The employee is frequently required to use math
skills and give presentations.Work Environment: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee may be continuously exposed to
noise, and occasionally exposed to heat, odor, fumes, dampness,
dirt, oil, grease, vibrations, and use of tools/equipment. Please
note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter
any of the duties listed above to meet business demands
Keywords: Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Bozeman , Hotel Manager - Kimpton Armory Hotel Bozeman, Executive , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!