Posted on: November 18, 2021
Join one of the recently named top 100 Architecture firms in the
nation!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan JaureguiAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
a full-service architecture & design firm with multiple locations!
Our work environment and culture allow us to always be at the top
of our game when it comes to creativity, innovation, and
communication with the team. We very much believe in work/life
balance and make sure your hard work and efforts get celebrated!
Our diverse project market sectors span from custom high-end
residential, K-12, and Higher Education, to public work such as
sports and recreation centers.Why join us?We offer an excellent
benefits package that has been designed to meet the needs of our
diverse workforce. Our package provides employees a consistent,
competitive level of benefits with the flexibility to support
individual growth within the organization.
- Competitive base salary up to $90K, depending on
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO, Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Reimbursement on testingJob DetailsIn this role, you will
oversee commercial and residential projects. Other responsibilities
- Manage project team in the development of the design and
production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy
of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set
for all project types.
- Manage communication and coordination with project team
members, consultants, and contractors.
- Research code requirements and interface with governmental
- Research materials, products, and systems.
- Manage project team to produce presentation materials for
client and agency presentations.
- Record and issue minutes for project meetings with the ability
to track budget, schedule, and workflow.
- Research and specify materials, products, and systems.
- Attend job site meetings, issue supplemental instructions and
RFI responses, process submittals, and shop drawing review during
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of related professional experience in design,
production, and management.
- Demonstrated BIM proficiency (Revit preferred).
- Maintain the ability to work in a high production
- Demonstrated decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Bozeman , Project Manager, Executive , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!