Field Service Manager
Company: Idahoan Foods, LLC
Posted on: April 2, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: This individual will
provide leadership in motivating, managing, and evaluating Service
Technicians. The Service Manager will efficiently coordinate,
schedule, and manage Service Technician's time, while maintaining
the work order process. This role will also communicate with the
customer in regards to quotes, job status, and scheduling. This
management role will coordinate activities with other departments
to best serve the needs of the customer and employees.
Specific Duties Include:
- Demonstrate leadership in day-to-day management of the Service
Technicians under their direction.
- Assign and schedule jobs and work areas to Service Technicians
according to their skills and knowledge.
- Coach, mentor, and communicate job expectations to service
department team members.
- Lead and take ownership of management responsibility relating
to hiring, performance management and overall people management
with assigned Service Technicians.
- Effectively utilize the service scheduling and Ewalk tools to
properly manage the flow of the work order process to completion.
(customer, internal, and warranty)
- Follow and understand all of our manufacturing partner's
guidelines, processes and expectations.
- Review and approve the daily timecards for employees.
- Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and
- Respond and follow up to employee issues and/or concerns.
- Review and process all repair work orders for accuracy and
completeness concerning parts, materials, labor and approve the
release of equipment for delivery to the customer.
- Assist and support all aspects oft he service department in
support of the responsibilities of the Service Operations
- Responsible for facilitating proper annual employee reviews,
1:1 meetings and quarterly Career Path Level (CPL) meetings.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold
within the dealership's area of responsibility.
- Maintain and demonstrate the knowledge of RDO Equipment Co.
Service operations and procedures model.
- Effectively utilize company provided tools, i.e. Work Order
Scheduler, Ewalk, Precise, DTAC, Service Advisor, Service Advisor
- Handle warranty claims, including computation of charges,
partner with the Central Warranty Department on the submission and
follow-up of all warranty claims.
- Ensure that appropriate communications take place throughout
the location/s by facilitating/participating in monthly open-book
meetings, conducting regular team meetings, encouraging an
open-door policy, and proactively seeking feedback from team
- Foster an engaged work environment within the location/s,
encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork and a
commitment to service the customer.
- Lead and manage all business and/or department activities
related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that
all team members are committed to creating solutions and long term
relationships with customers.
- Ensure that the company/location reputation and image in the
community is consistent with RDO Equipment Co. Core Values, and
that business relationships with all stakeholders are not
- Manage the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical
and financial resources and administer the hiring,
development/training, management, evaluation, and effective
assignment of people resources.
- Responsible for ensuring that sound and safe business practices
and processes are implemented and are continuously improved to
effectively and efficiently achieve ethical business
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Technical knowledge
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school and/or technical school education preferred
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to
work in the U.S. without company sponsorship Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Idahoan Foods, LLC, Bozeman , Field Service Manager, Executive , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!