Company: BARNARD CONSTRUCTION
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Barnard Construction Company, Inc., based in Bozeman, Montana, is a
heavy-civil construction company with projects underway across
North America. Barnard is ranked by Engineering News-Record, a
leading construction industry periodical, as one of the nation s
Top 400 civil contractors. We specialize in dam construction and
rehabilitation, power transmission and distribution, tunneling,
inland marine, oil, gas, utility, and sewer and water pipeline
projects. We offer competitive salaries, profit sharing, 401(k)s, a
generous health plan, annual bonuses, and challenging career
opportunities with a financially solid company. Barnard s people
are the reason for the success of the company. Our reputation
attracts the highest quality personnel, people who are committed to
producing projects that set a standard for excellence. At Barnard,
we build the riskiest, most difficult, complex jobs we can find and
we hire people who thrive on tough work and demanding
* Manages all quantity and production records. One of the
essentials of continuous improvement is keeping accurate and
detailed records of our past performance. Once the processes are in
place, a thorough and organized document control system is a
* Field operations, including but not limited to work plans,
access, engineering calculations, etc.
* Direct or assist with all project Safety, Quality and Compliance
programs and processes.
* Develop and implement project contract administration plans
including; risk analysis, tracking, change order coordination and
* Subcontractor and Material Supplier management and coordination.
This can range from communications, agreements and contracts,
drawings and submittals, owner clarifications and payment accuracy
* We need to strive for continuous improvement. You will help us
find better ways to build our work through time studies,
operational analysis, tools and technology.
* Additional responsivities including but not limited to Surveying,
Temporary Structures, Utility Coordination, Materials and Tools and
* Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management,
Business Administration (Accounting, Management or Finance), or
related field. Equivalent experience in a construction-related
position will also be considered.
* Must be willing to travel and relocate. Project sites are located
domestically and internationally, so relocation and/or travel are
* Must have at least 3 years of heavy civil construction, project
controls, estimating, cost engineering, scheduling and construction
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Thorough attention to detail, with the ability to recognize
* Strong work ethic willing to do what it takes to get the job
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in
wide-ranging climates and environments.
EOE, E-Verify Employer
Keywords: BARNARD CONSTRUCTION, Bozeman , Field Engineer, Engineering , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!