Director Of Marketing
Company: Foundant Technologies
Posted on: November 5, 2019
Foundant's Director of Marketing is a high-visibility management
position that requires leadership skills, a diverse skill set in
marketing techniques, industry expertise, and demonstrated ability
to manage marketing team members. This role will appeal to an
individual who wants to get their hands dirty, take ownership, and
be accountable for all marketing activities including setting
high-level yearly strategies and continue building a top-notch team
to execute on those strategies. Foundant's Director of Marketing is
responsible for all marketing strategies, tactics, programs, and
processes designed to drive customer retention, leads and
awareness, nurture and engage Foundant's existing client base, and
build on existing partnerships. This position is also responsible
for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all
marketing functions. This role will directly influence the growth
rate and profitability of Foundant. Someone successful in this role
can achieve the goals while keeping the company's long term views
in mind, focusing on the best results for prospects and clients and
not sacrificing integrity, honesty, or our reputation.
- Act as a resource for other departments by developing
individual or team knowledge on current or developing market
trends, product strengths/weaknesses, and competitive
- Budget management, prioritization, and allocation of resources
to achieve/exceed company goals.
- Create, track, and report on key metrics showing the success
and ROI of marketing investments.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual marketing strategy to
support the goals of the Company.
- Discover new opportunities for product growth in conjunction
with our product management team through analysis of market
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of all initiatives in
support of our strategies and the health of our brand.
- Maintain a very high standard of quality and consistency across
- Maximize the impact of all requests for partnerships,
sponsorships, and philanthropic gifts.
- Prioritize and direct all marketing initiatives for the
Company, ensuring alignment with changing business needs.
- Recruit, train, and nurture top-notch talent to assemble a
best-in-class marketing team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years Marketing Director Experience with a B2B company
preferred (ideally with a software-as-a-service model).
- Working knowledge of most modern marketing skills such as
design, social media, SEO/AdWords, etc.
- Working knowledge of marketing platforms such as
- Track record of implementing measurement systems to help inform
future marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience and ability to manage a brand and introduce new
initiatives without losing brand integrity.
- Experience leading a 10+ person marketing team, including
recruiting and training.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a spirit of teamwork and unity
among department members, and working effectively together to
enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Proven track record of success in managing multi-channel
marketing strategies and concept development.
- Experience implementing or managing a Product Marketing team is
- Strong organizational, leadership, and strategic thinking
We offer a competitive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401-K with company match, personal development budget,
vacation stipend, flexible work schedule, and more.
Keywords: Foundant Technologies, Bozeman , Director Of Marketing, Advertising , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!