Director of Product Marketing- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job SummaryThe Director of Product Marketing- Governance, Risk &
Compliance (GRC) is a subject matter expert who creates the
go-to-market strategies for products and solutions in their area of
expertise, including product positioning, marketing strategy, and
sales enablement to drive buyer awareness and desired business
outcomes. The director leads product and solution launches
cross-departmentally, and identifies and prioritizes product
features, while providing consulting and management support to the
assigned business initiative.Responsibilities
- Create go-to-market strategy for assigned products, markets
and/or solutions, and ensure that execution of the plan drives to
- Manage platform and point-solution initiatives to focus sales
effort and to ensure the achievement of revenue and profit goals
for specific solutions
- Drive the development, execution, and delivery of thought
leadership content (webinars, blogs, white papers, etc.) to advance
credibility and awareness, and drive pipeline
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Sales Operations,
and Field Readiness for successful sales roll-outs of sales
enablement and support tools
- Develop product positioning and complete competitive
- Consult with customers in partnership with Product Management
and Sales to explore product and market opportunities
- Identify key functional, ecosystem, and operational
requirements to better serve the targeted market
- Provide consulting and management support to marketing and
sales areas, identifying emerging market opportunities
- Become an influencer through thought leadership exposure and
speaking engagements across industry associationsWhat You'll
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience in a related field.
- MBA preferredExperience
- 8+ years combined experience in the assigned market/solution,
product marketer, or practitioner experience
- Experience in tech marketing; SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with industry technologies that service the relevant
processes of the buyer persona preferredSkills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from
the buyer and end user to executive management.
- Successful track record collaborating and influencing
cross-functional leadership teams
- Exceptional data and analysis skills
- Proven skills to identify new and better ways to drive the
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and program management
skillsGovernance, Risk, and Compliance focus:
- 5+ years experience working in an applicable role such as Risk
Management, Compliance, Public Accounting, Internal Audit, or
related Advisory Services
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Knowledge of GRC processes and frameworks such COSO, IPPF, SOC
2, ISO, NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant GRC trends and topics such as third party
risk management, agile auditing, data analytics, operational
resiliency, ESG, etc.
- Experience working with or participating in trade associations
such as the IIA, ISACA, RIMS, OCEG, SIFMA, etc.Travel Requirement
- Up to 40%Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working
remotely, not in a Workiva office.How You'll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:$128,000.00 - $235,000.00 Annually
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits packageThe
salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range
for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on
location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide
range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience
and other relevant factors.Where You'll WorkOur values drive how we
work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we
support our customers, work with team members, build our products
and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.We
believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture
gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give
our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by our
culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue innovating
and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range
of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's
most challenging problems.At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest
physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most
people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee
Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+),
Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations,
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental
Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside
of work.Learn more about life at Workiva: Learn more about
benefits: Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think
differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and
interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of
intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation.
Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other protected characteristic.We strongly encourage and welcome
people from historically marginalized groups to apply.Workiva is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the
application process, please email .Workiva supports employees in
working where they work best - either from an office or remotely
from any location within their country of employment.#LI-HS2
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Bozeman , Director of Product Marketing- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Advertising , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...