Company: YELLOWSTONE CLUB
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Responsible for overseeing the daily operations and administrative
tasks related to the front office of YC's accounting department.
Work directly with the VP of Accounting & Finance to support the
finance staff and maintain a professional office environment.
Position is currently located in Yellowstone Club's Bozeman
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each job function
satisfactorily, which includes:
- Assist with the following duties:
- Greet visitors and team members with high level customer
service and a positive attitude
- Offer visitors and vendors in the office coffee, tea or
- Paper & electronic filing; including scanning projects and
- General office mailings including vendor payments
- Mail (Daily): Includes Opening all Mail, Distribution, scanning
- Inner Office Mail Distribution
- Various accounts receivable tasks including; assisting members
with billing questions, month-end utility billing using Black
Mountain AR software, remote capture deposits and daily local bank
- Restocking/ organizing Snack cabinet, drink fridges and food
- Managing and Setting up Conference rooms for meetings
- Local driving and shipping items when needed for the
- Coordinating Pitney Bowes mail machine
- Coordinating Toner for copy machines/ and adding new employees
to copy machine, Copy machine maintenance.
- Ordering General Office Supplies
- General office errands as needed
- FedEx and UPS delivery packages. Emailing Mountain when
something comes in. Coordinating with warehouse if something needs
to be picked up.
SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS OF THIS POSITION:
- Adheres to Yellowstone Club's policies and procedures;
- Performs duties as workload necessitates;
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude in a team
- Communicates regularly and effectively with all employees,
supervisors, managers & Accounting Team
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability
to prioritize workload;
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties
- Meets departmental productivity, organization and consistency
- Complies with laws, ordinances and regulations governing
employment law; and
- Performs work in a safe and high quality manner.
- Attendance/ Punctuality and Dependability: Depended upon to
report to work at the scheduled time, is seldom absent from work,
and keeps unplanned absences to a minimum. Employee follows company
policy of reporting/planning absences and going through the correct
channels to request time off. Completes work in a timely, accurate
and thorough manner, is conscientious about assignments and
- Normal Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, as directed
or approved by supervisor.
- Office Hours: Accounting Department is open from Monday to
Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Teamwork and Flexibility: Ability to help and share knowledge
or expertise with others. Responds and adapts positively to new
ideas, requests, and/or changing situations. Provides meaningful
feedback and responds well to constructive criticism.
- Communication and contact: Communicates effectively both
verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues and individuals
inside and outside the company. Presents information and expresses
ideas in a clear, concise, and in a well-organized manner;
demonstrates grammatical prose when drafting letters, memoranda,
and other forms of written communication. Listens attentively and
provides appropriate feedback to ensure understanding.
- Relationships with others: Provides cooperative, responsive,
and courteous service to clients and staff. Exhibits a professional
and courteous demeanor and responds positively, yet quickly to
special requirements or circumstances; works to maintain
constructive working relationships.
- Initiative and Productivity: Initiates work activities, seeks
responsibility, and makes efforts to improve knowledge and skills.
Employee thinks along original lines, finds new and effective ways
of doing jobs, and makes suggestions for improvements. Volume of
work consistently done in relation to the volume considered to be a
standard requirement of the job. Frequency of need for overtime is
kept to a minimum and wise use of time during a normal workday.
Accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness, and neatness.
- Judgment and Analytical Ability: Seeks clarification when
unsure. Knows when to consult and when to act independently. Keeps
supervisor informed of status and potential problems. Correctly
determines work priorities and treats confidential information
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, designing
forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products - Word and Outlook
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to quality and
- The ability to work well independently.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain sound
working relationships and communications with management, staff,
- Troubleshooting - determining causes of errors and deciding
what to do about it.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Education and Experience:
- Previous administrative office experience preferred.
- Proven experience using communication and organizational skills
to accomplish goals.
- Similar combination of education and experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb
stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
- The employee may be required to:
- Lift items weighing up to 25 pounds;
- have face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams;
- may work exposed to sounds and noise levels that are
distracting and uncomfortable without hearing protection;
- be exact and accurate; and
- work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of
this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or
comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and
responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities,
tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined
above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
I have read and understand this job description, by acknowledging
and signing I am verifying that I can perform these specific job
functions as outlined above.
Please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com scroll to the bottom of the
home page and click on YC Careers. From there you can
electronically apply for the appropriate position. Please note any
scheduling limitations that would prevent you from working 30 hours
per week during normal business hours.
Keywords: YELLOWSTONE CLUB, Bozeman , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...