Company: Ressler Motor Group
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Fun workplace culture! Ongoing training!Ressler Motors believes
that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to provide a work
environment that promotes ongoing improvement through training,
career growth and personal development. Coming to work each day
should be fun and fulfilling.Ressler Motors is the largest volume
dealership in the state of Montana, providing countless drivers in
Butte, Helena, Billings, Livingston, Manhattan, and beyond. Ressler
Motors is happy to serve many Montana communities with top-notch
vehicles and quality automotive services, and we make a point to go
above and beyond to show our commitment to the people we serve. If
you're ready to work with a dealership that has your best interests
at heart, then come to Ressler Motors.POSITION SUMMARY: The Finance
Sales Clerk is primarily responsible for assisting Finance
Administrators with financial documents for customers while
maintaining the highest level of customer service, satisfaction,
and retention. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all financial documents
provided in the finance office.
- Clearly present financial documents to customers for review and
- Review and proof signing of financial documents to ensure
- Send contracts to the banks for funding and follow up to ensure
approval from financial sources on all finance deals.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several
- Report GM vehicles sold to General Motors.
- Print 40 day temporary permits with appropriate lien
- Must maintain control of cash, checks, and documentation until
properly transferred to Accounting Office.
- Coordinate with Customer Experience Consultants for smooth
customer transition to delivery.
- Assist Sales Managers as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver License and clean driving record required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The Finance Sales Clerk works with various
customers and employees in an office setting. It can be very busy
and noisy at times. He or she may be exposed to some minor dust,
noise, vibration, exhaust fumes and other hazardous materials.
Majority of job will be performed indoors, occasionally being asked
to assist with outdoor lot duties.PI186217009
Keywords: Ressler Motor Group, Bozeman , Finance Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Bozeman, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!